This is an overview of what I can do to enhance your Russian trip. Detailed proposals will be added soon.
Types of trips
- Moscow to St. Peterburg through small towns and villages. Typically takes 3-5 days.
- Gold Ring tours. This site is based on several of these.
- Camping, wilderness, horse riding. Out of the way and out of this world places, heavy-duty authenticity.
- Special mission trips: filming, writing, info gathering, historic.
- Extensive expertise on the South edge of the Kola peninsula, from Kandalaksha to Varzuga. I expect to be available for these starting July or August 2013.
- $250-350 per day will normally get me, a vehicle, and a camper and a lot of camping equipment.
- Sometimes, for a worthy mission and subject to my availability, I may offer my services “at cost”.
- By hiring me you can easily save enough on transportation, accommodation, and cafe meals to cover the cost of my time and vehicle use.
- These are scattered all over but I will be making an effort to consolidate jobs related to travel in one place. Be back!